Parents are an integral part of their child’s education at Woodinville Family Preschool. Their enthusiasm for preschool activities inspires their child’s curiosity and love of learning, and their sharing in this developmental adventure builds an unparalleled parent-child bond. Because we believe that parents cannot buy this personal commitment to their child’s education, our program requires that parents or legal guardians enroll as the on-going classroom participants.
- Participate in one class per week.
- Participate in parenting education discussions lead by a parent educator during class time.
- Attend occasional evening parent meetings and lectures.
- Pay monthly tuition.
- Hold a school job or pay an annual fee to opt out of this requirement.*
- Provide healthy snacks on a rotating basis.**
- Clean the school once a year or hire the preschool cleaning service to do this job for you.**