[rev_slider Our_School]Our School
Founded in 1968, Woodinville Family Preschool is a cooperative venture offering state of the art early learning experiences for infants, toddlers, and preschoolers, as well as solid education and support for their parents.
Our cooperative preschool provides a unique opportunity for educators, parents, and children to engage together in an enriching, developmentally appropriate, and playful environment. Research has shown that children whose parents actively participate in their education are more likely to be successful during their school years. With the guidance of highly-qualified educators, parents gain knowledge in child development and guidance techniques as well as hands-on experience in developing their parenting skills.
Benefits for Children
- Explore individual creativity and open-ended projects in a nurturing, respectful environment.
- Learn problem-solving skills and gain confidence in academic and social abilities.
- Build a foundation in early literacy and math.
- Develop at own pace emotionally, physically, socially, and cognitively.
- Experience a gentle and positive transition from home to the school environment.
Benefits for Parents
- Participate in bi-weekly, in-class parent lectures and discussions.
- Hear a variety of child development topics presented by educational speakers at occasional evening meetings.
- Care about other children and know that others care about your child.
- Directly and meaningfully contribute to the operation of the program.